The R&D Advisors Stadium, Dunmow Road, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5RG. Car parking £2 (cash only). Entry Adults £12, Concessions £8.00, Students (ID Required) £6.00, Under 16s £1, Under 12s admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
NO ADVANCE TICKETING – PAY AT TURNSTILES (CONTACTLESS OR CASH), BUT PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Bishop’s Stortford FC have advised: for all BSFC home fixtures attendance will need to be logged for track and trace purposes. You have 3 options depending on whether, or not, you have a smart phone:
- If you have a smart phone, download the NHS COVID-19 App. We have location specific QR codes at each entrance and around the ground to allow you to let the NHS know that you are at this venue. You must read the QR code upon arrival.
- If you don’t have a smart phone register with BSFC by either:
a) before 5pm for evening kick-offs – e-mail email@example.com with the following details:
– Your name,
– Contact details (e-mail is fine but add phone if you prefer),
– Number of tickets you are requesting,
– Names of your guests (it will be your responsibility to contact your guests should there be a need in the following 21 days).
– Conformation that you (and your party) are COVID-19 symptom-free – please check your party before you leave for the ground.
- We will have a list of names at each turnstile to check
b) Turn up and queue and give a phone number or email address (this will delay your entry process as we have to give priority to those that have already completed the track and trace process) .
On the day please arrive early as we have no real idea how long it will take to “process” everyone.
- If you have a smart phone and have downloaded the NHS Covid-19 App then these can be used for track and trace purposes. We have location specific QR codes at each entrance and around the ground to allow you to let the NHS know that you are at this venue. Use the app to read the QR code when you arrive.
- Queue (following social distancing rules), there will be a station before the turnstile to check you and your parties names (or confirm you have used the NHS Covid-19 app), recommend that you sanitise your hands, take your temperature (using an infrared sensor) and ask you all to confirm that you are symptom free.
- Pay and proceed through the turnstiles. Both turnstiles accept cash or contactless payments.
- Once in the ground please make your way, following the signs to your chosen (and allocated) area. It might be numbered seats in the stand or the area behind a goal.
- We are not adopting a one-way system at this point but will have “give-way” signs at pinch points around the ground – please respect these.
- We expect each party to respect “social distancing” around the ground and when queueing for burgers or drinks.
- Masks are optional outside – but we would prefer you to wear one – especially when queuing.
- Masks are now compulsory in the Clubhouse (unless you are seated).
- The Clubhouse will be open and operating a one-way system – you will enter by the door next to the burger van and exit on the far side of the Mitre suite. This includes using the inside toilets.
Bishop’s Stortford FC’s Covid-19 risk assessment can be found here:
and their risk assessment plan can be found here:
ANY UPDATES RECEIVED TO THIS SUBMITTED INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED HERE ASAP