The Enfield Town FC Supporters Society 2021 Annual General Meeting will take place on Thursday 21st January at 7.30pm via Zoom link. Members have been sent an agenda and background material direct via e-mail.
The provisional agenda is:
1) To receive the minutes of the AGM held on 23 January 2020
2) To receive a report from Paul Reed, Chairman, and members of the Board on current issues – including whether the season should be terminated – and a review of the Club’s progress against its business plan.
3) To receive the Accounts of the Society and ETFC Ltd for the year ended 30 June 2020
4) To receive a report on the work of the ETFC Academy – Billy Highton
5) To receive a report on the work of the Sports Development Company (Enfield Town FC Community Sports Development Ltd) – Paul Millington
6) Manager’s Report – There will be an opportunity to discuss playing matters with Andy Leese in a question and answer session.
A record of the meeting will be available in due course after the event for members who are unable to attend.