Nominations have opened for election to the Board of Directors. If you wish to stand for election email our company Secretary Akin Yilmaz at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the three current members who are supporting your nomination.
Alongside these names you should also provide up to 200 words supporting your nomination, these will be shared with members if a ballot is required.
Nominations close 14th December. If the number of candidates exceed the four places up for election there will be a ballot of members to decide the successful nominations.
To stand for election you must have been a member for at least one year.
To coincide with the AGM the following timetable has been set the annual elections to the Board
- Nomination Period Opened Thursday 30th November
- Nomination Period Closes Thursday 14th December
- Ballot papers sent to members (if there is an election) by Thursday 28th December
- Ballot closes Thursday 18th January
- Results announced at AGM on Thursday 1stFebruary
If you are unable to complete an application via email, hard copies will be available in the club shop on matchdays or can be posted to you on request.